Do you wait until April to look over your finances? If so, you’re not alone; most people wait until spring to do a review. But there are financial matters that need to be taken care of by December 31st.
Today, Marc Bautis is kicking off a new mini-series on his year-end financial planning checklist, covering everything you need to review to keep yourself on track.
Here’s what you will learn about in this episode:
- Why you need to check on your health insurance plan
- The benefits of a health savings account
- How to incorporate a flexible spending account into your financial plan
- The importance of reviewing your Medicare plan and when to enroll
- Why you should rebalance your investments
- And more!
Tune in to this information-packed episode now and learn how to prepare for the end of 2018!