Marc Bautis is back to share his year-end checklist with you! In part two, Marc tells you everything you need to know about making retirement plan contributions before 2019 rolls in.
Here’s what you will learn about in this episode:
- The benefit of making contributions to your retirement plan
- The contribution limits and deadlines for the most common retirement plans
- Marc’s strategy for clients who can’t contribute to an IRA or Roth IRA because their income exceeds the limit
- Recommendations for automating year-round contributions
- What to consider when deciding to convert to an IRA to a Roth IRA
- And more!
Tune in now and prepare to check ‘retirement contribution’ off of your to-do list!
Resources: Bautis Financial | 862 205 5800 | Episode 3-Your 2018 Year-End Financial Checklist: Part 1| 2018 Year-End Financial Planning Checklist