Marc Bautis’ newest series covers content from the financial planning workshops that he and his team put on in North Jersey. In this first part, Marc teaches you how to maximize your Social Security benefit and he clears up common misconceptions along the way.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Social Security adjusts for inflation in the cost of living
- What happens when the cost of benefits exceed the income that Social Security collects as part of payroll taxes
- Why reforms to the system will be what makes (or breaks) the future of this benefit
- About the top questions that clients ask Marc about Social Security
- About the potential benefits of waiting to start collecting Social Security
- How to maximize your Social Security benefit
- And more!
Tune in now and learn how to maximize your Social Security benefit!
Resources: Bautis Financial