It’s easy for people to become overwhelmed with clutter. Things pile up and become a burden to deal with. But when you have specific guidance, decluttering — and even just starting the process — becomes much easier.
In this episode, Marc Bautis welcomes guest Maria Diaz, owner and founder of Order & Ease, to discuss ways you can start decluttering your home today. This is a must-listen conversation for anyone who would like to boost their organization and help their parents improve the level of safety within their homes.
In this episode you will learn:
- What organization system Maria used to help Marc declutter his garage
- How clutter affects people’s mental and physical health
- Decluttering advice for baby boomers whether they’re moving into assisted living or aging in place
- Action items for adult children who want to help their parents get organized
- Creative ideas for commemorating sentimental belongings that are taking up too much space or can’t be taken into an assisted living facility
- And more!
Tune in now and get inspired to start decluttering today!